Core is dead.

Simon J
Administrator
I've decided to not continue developing Core, thanks to you who supported it, and thanks you who answered peoples questions in this forum. I will continue to host the files, and keep this forum up.

http://weareastronauts.org/core-cms/

Re: Core is dead.

mlaks
sorry to hear, i am using it rght now and it really worked for me. Thanks for making it.

Re: Core is dead.

Simon J
Administrator
Well, I'm happy it helped some people out :)

Re: Core is dead.

mlaks
you really did, and i hope Core continue with this forum, because the people involved in it helped me a lot and i try to help when i can.
best to all,
core is not dead, just taking a nap, :P

Re: Core is dead.

iDude
That's a real shame! I lately finished my portfolio ( http://mylatestwork.com ) and worked into core and I really love it. Thanks a lot. And now I must read that core is dead… I hope there are more people like mlaks and still use core to keep this forum alive!

Re: Core isnt dead anymore

andr3ws
I've decided to continue developing Core.

web
http://core-cms.info

github:
http://github.com/corecms