1. At first, you can check the network speed. If the speed is slow, switch to a connection that can offer better speed
2. Restart your Roku device and the Router by selecting the appropriate troubleshooting tips. Refer the setup manual to find the Router reset settings
3. You can use wireless range extenders to improve signal strength
4. Also do not place any obstacles or electrical interference between your Roku device and the Router
5. It’s better to avoid connecting multiple gadgets to the same Router
6. Verify the wireless network settings
7. Disconnect your device from the Router and then connect it back again.
8. What if the error codes persist after troubleshooting? If Roku Error Code 009 remain after troubleshooting, it’s better to go for a device replacement. You can select the best models such as Roku Express, Express Plus, Premium, Premium plus, and Streaming stick.
If you find it tough to execute the troubleshooting tips on your own, it’s better to contact customer support number +1-820-300-0450. We have a team of network support who can guide you 24/7.