How to add HP printer to Mac?

allprintersetup
Here we explain the steps to add HP Printer to Mac. You can power on your Mac device and Printer. Then select the appropriate settings to activate the network. Check if the printer software is installed on your Mac device. From your Mac device, go to the System Preference Settings and select the option, Printers and Scanners. Now check if you can view the Plus symbol. If yes, tap on it and choose the printer to add. You can now select the document to start printing. If you need any help to add HP printer to Mac, please contact our HP printer support right away +1-844-876-5110