Let's feed back !

archiclub
Hi all,

My portfolio is running Core and i'm fully happy with that. I love it, fast, light, bug free, well a nice piece of code. Thank you for that Simon.

I know the soul of such a project is to be and to stay light, but here are few things i missed a bit while playing with Core :

- Accents in the entries titles.
- Categories
- dates management
- The ability to chose the main thumb of an entry.

Well anyway keep the good work, i love it.

Re: Let's feed back !

archiclub
and i miss an important one cross-tagging !

Re: Let's feed back !

hallor
must ask, what do you mean with cross-tagging? it is, as far as I know, possible to select more than one tag for each project.

Re: Let's feed back !

archiclub
really ? well i have to check that, with my darkthumb-like theme i cannot right now.

Re: Let's feed back !

hallor
hm... I use a mashup between darkthumbs and soft, and it works for me...
I have really edited it a lot though, so I might have enabled it somehow along the way
I can look into it...

Re: Let's feed back !

archiclub
Since i'm not a queen of code, it would be really cool !

new features!

jyemail
Hi I'm Core CMS newbie.

I would like to see some day in Core cms

1- Thumbnail selection (in the back-end)
2- Diferent image display: Sliceshow, one by one, etc...
3- Drag and drop Reorder images display
4- Url clean (in this moment doesn't work)
5- Modifaction theme code from the back-end (like Secretary cms)
6- Miniblog (like secretary cms)
7- Select the home page
8- Users
9- Multilingual (back-end and the front-end)
10- Page published (On/Off)
11- Page parent
12- Block page
13- filter thumbnails or title tags that I choose: In a content or page

But the first thing is to know whether Core is alive! Anybody know it?
Regads - Saludos

J. yemail
R2R ยท renderar.com