Thanks!

meal
Hi Simon.

I noticed no one has posted in this forum yet so I thought I would.

I love how flexible and easy to use Core is. I especially like that I can use html and css when posting in custom layout view.

I have two suggestions for future updates -

1. I want to be able to use (and have them stay displayed) "<code>non breaking spaces</code>" when in custom layout view.
2. I would like to see custom layout entries in my database. (At the moment I'm unsure as to where these are kept)

Thanks for a great CMS.

M.