Quantcast

Watermark

jyemail
Hi Core CMS users.

Is possible create a automatic watermark when we upload the images.

I know that is not possible right now, but if possible to write some php code to make it possible?
Regads - Saludos

J. yemail
R2R · renderar.com

Re: Watermark

markgrahamdunn

Watermark

jyemail
Hi grahamdunn,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for take so time to answer you.

Could you explain me how to do it with core cms?
Regads - Saludos

J. yemail
R2R · renderar.com

Re: Watermark

markgrahamdunn
hi,
1. first make a watermark png (transparent background).
2. name it "watermark.png"
3. upload the png to the folder gfx (yourSite > core > themes > ThemeYouAreUsing > gfx
4. next have a look at this url: http://phpthumb.sourceforge.net/demo/demo/phpThumb.demo.demo.php#x6 and have a look at the code.
5. open up entry_link_thumbs.php & entry.php and adjust the img tag accordingly to the phpThumb demo.

regards
mark

Watermark

jyemail
Hi Mark Graham,

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your help.

I'd followed the instructions but I'm not sure where and how embed the code in the entry.php and  entry_link_thumbs.php
note: I tryed to insert the code sketch that I wrote but the forum didn't let me. I used the raw but nothing, sorry.

And other question. This watermark is just for the thumbnails or is possible to use for the big image also?
Regads - Saludos

J. yemail
R2R · renderar.com