What should I do when I am in Epson printer not printing state?

What should I do when I am in Epson printer not printing state?

baroncorrz
If you are stuck in an Epson printer not printing situation then you can get rid of it with the help of the troubleshooter. The steps that you can refer to are:
• Look for ‘devices and printers’ option from the control panel and then open it
• You will come across a list of devices that are connected to your laptop/desktop
• Search for the Epson printer and then right click on it
• You will see a drop down menu from where you can select the option that says ‘Troubleshoot’
• Wait for a bit and give it time to spot the problem and then you can fix it as per the instructions.