eCheck API Integration An Easy Steps

emmamegan0190
eCheck is an easy and secure payment option that can be easily integrated with your e-commerce website or mobile application. It is a digital version of traditional checks that transfers money between two accounts electronically using a routing number and an account number over an ACH (Automated Clearing House) network. It is an efficient method for recurring transactions or high-cost payments, and it does not require any debit/credit card data as it transfers directly from account to account. Electronic checks are a type of EFT (Electronic fund transfer) used as a primary and a fall-back payment system.
We have experience & knowledge in helping businesses. We support them through best merchant service solutions and eCheck payment processing, assuring not exceeding their budget.