Quantcast

dmckdesign
Hi guys,

anyone knows how to add permalinks to pages?  I noticed it only works with entries.

also, what would be the best way to make the website work without javascript? it has a potential to work on its own without javascript turned on,  which would also be great for search engine optimization ... keep the href part of the link pointing to a real file and only if javascript is activated add an onclick event to each link ... hope this makes sense

any help would be much appreciated!

Re: permalink and pages

archiclub
This post was updated on .
Near the same question here : http://n2.nabble.com/Sitemap-td4801362.html#a4801362

- How to get some normal permalink. Is it possible in Javascript ( i know nothing about it )
- How to get rid of the # before the URL (gg don't record those URL )
- And BTW Checking "nice permalinks" doesn't change anything for me

I tried to google some keywords, GG  don't read any of my entries.

Thx for help

Re: permalink and pages

dmckdesign
same here, turning on nice permalinks doesn't seem to do anything.

Re: permalink and pages

archiclub
well i think there is no way for entries to be seen by GG with javascript. I read few posts about that and the few solutions are a bit tricky for me...

Interesting stuff about google new features : http://searchengineland.com/google-io-new-advances-in-the-searchability-of-javascript-and-flash-but-is-it-enough-19881